Pulkit Samrat is a model turned actor who appears in Bollywood. He made his debut in Bollywood with the movie Bittoo Boss opposite Amita Pathak. He came into limelight for his role of Lakshya Virani in the daily soap Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. The character made him won the Best fresh new face award at The Indian Telly Awards and Favourite Naya Sadasya (Favourite Newcomer) at Star Parivaar Awards(SPA). He was seen in Vivek Agnihotri’s movie Junooniyat.
Real Name: Pulkit Samrat
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 8”
– Chest: 41 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Date of Birth: 29 December 1983
Age (as in 2016): 32 Years
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Hometown: Delhi, India
School: Manav Sthali School
New Rajendra Nagar Montfort Senior Secondary School, Delhi
College: Apeejay Institute of Design, New Delhi
Educational Qualifications: Course in Advertising
Debut: Bittoo Boss (2012)
Hobbies: Buying shades and perfumes
Father– Sunil Samrat
Mother– Deepa Samrat
Brothers– Ullas Samrat
Despite being part of Balaji Telefilms top rated daily soap, he filed a case againt them for neither giving his payment dues and nor allowing him to take other projects as well.
Girls, Affairs and More
Affairs/Girlfriends: Mouni Roy (Actress)
Wife: Shweta Rohira (TV Journalist)
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Lakshya Virani
Kaho na Yaar Hai
2012 Bittoo Boss
2014 O Teri
2015 Dolly Ki Doli
2016 Sanam Re
Some lesser known facts about Pulkit Samrat
- Even before working in Bollywood he was a famous face by his work as Lakshya Virani in popular daily soap Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
- For the same serial, he received various awards, like Indian Telly Award in the category of Best Fresh New Face (Male) in 2006 and Favorite Naya Sadsya (Male) at Star Parivaar Awards.
- To sharpen his acting skills, he went to Kishore Namit Kapoor’s acting school.
- He considers Salman Khan and Ronit Roy as his mentor and Smriti Irani as an inspiration.
- He is not a bad cook and ranks himself as a good maker of lachcha parantha.