Punit Pathak is an Indian choreographer and film actor. He made his career as a dancer in dance reality show Dance India Dance. Later he started his acting career with 2013’s Hindi film ABCD: Any Body Can Dance. He has worked in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as choreographer. He has judged Dance India Dance Season 5 on Zee TV. He is mainly recognised as HipHop, Bollywood, Contemporary and Salsa dancer in India. He is seen as mentor in Dance Plus Season 3 which airs on Star Plus.
Real Name : Punit Pathak
Profession: Choreographer, Dancer and Actor
Date of Birth : 1 November 1987
Age (as in 2017) : 29 Years
Birth Place : Mumbai, Maharasthra
Zodiac sign/Sun sign : Scorpio
Nationality : Indian
Hometown : Mumbai, Maharasthra
College: St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Educational Qualifications: Graduate
Religion : Hindu
Hobbies: Dancing, Playing Cricket
as a Choreographer: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 5 (2012)
as an Actor: ABCD: Any Body Can Dance (2013)
Physical Stats & Features
Height : 5’5″
Weight : 74 kg
– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
Eye Color : Black
Hair Color : Black
Marital Status : Unmarried
Affairs/Girlfriends: Not Known
Wife : N/A
Dance India Dance
Dance Ke Superstars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
2013 ABCD: Any Body Can Dance as Chandu
2015 ABCD 2 as Vinod
In Dance Plus 3
Star Plus has started Dance Plus Season 3. The past two seasons of the show have been a huge hit and now it is back with a new season which is a notch higher. Punit Pathak is seen as one of the mentor alongwith Shakti Mohan and Dharmesh Yelande. Remo D’souza is seen as the super judge in the show which is hosted by Raghav Juyal.
Some Interesting Facts about Punit Pathak
- Until his early teenage years, he wanted to become a filmmaker or a cricketer.
- He used to play Cricket from Mumbai’ team during his school days.
- His father never wanted him to become a dancer, he wanted Punit to work in his business. Punit’s mother used to support his decision to choose dance as his career.
- He won the scholarship for taking dance training from Terence Lewis’ Dance Academy at the age of 17.
- He auditioned and got selected in “Dance India Dance (DID) Season 2” in 2009.
- He admires Remo D’Souza and says he is his mentor.
- He assisted Remo D’Souza in choreographing songs of film F.A.L.T.U (2011).