Sanam Puri is an Indian singer and the lead vocalist of the band, SQS, which is an Indian Pop Band based in Mumbai. He has made his debut with a hit song titled Dhat Teri Ki in Gori Tere Pyaar Mein which featured rebellious Imran Khan and Esha Gupta.
Real Name : Sanam Puri
Profession : singer, composer, music director
Date of Birth : June 30, 1992
Age (as in 2017) : 25 Years
Birth Place : Delhi, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign : Cancer
Nationality : Indian
Brother : Samar Puri
Religion : Hindu
Hometown : Delhi
School : St. Columba’s School
College : Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi
Debut Song : Dhat Teri Ki in Gori Tere Pyaar Mein
Physical Stats & Features
Height : 5’ 6”
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Black
SQS Supastars Sanam Puri
SQS Supastars now called ‘SQS Project’, the group consists of Sanam Puri (lead vocals), Samar Puri, Venky and Quesh. Initially it was started with three members that is Sanam, his brother Samar Puri and Keshav. Then later Venky also became a member who travels from Bangalore to Mumbai just for the band.
The band was formed in 2010 and now it has completed 6 years. It has became an instant hit amongst Indian teenagers with Hawa Hawa, Behka and Teri Aankhon Se as their lead songs.
Marital Status : Unmarried
Affairs/Girlfriends : Unknown
Songs from soundtracks of films
- Gori Tere Pyaar Mein – Dhat Teri Ki
- Ishk Actually – Lucky Tonight
- Hasee Toh Phasee – Ishq Bulaava
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 – Main Hoon double-dagger
- Chandamama Kathalu – E Kadha(Telugu)
- Humshakals – Humshakals Mash Up
Here are some interesting facts about Sanam Puri
- He went to college for a short period of six months and eventually dropped out due to excessive ragging by his seniors.
- Puri has never received any formal training in music and describes his artistry as “in-born”.
- He was invited to perform at the YouTube Fanfest in the year 2015 and 2016 and their channel was considered as one of the fastest growing YouTube channel in India and the first Indie-Pop Band.