Shipra Goyal is an Indian singer, popular for her songs like Ishq Bulava, Ungli, Tutti Bole Wedding Di, Yadaan Teriyaan, Lovely VS PU, Mainu Ishq Lagaa, Paro and many more. She started singing at a very early age and gathered various experiences while attending her parents live shows and recordings.
Real Name: Shipra Goyal
Nickname: Queen of Hearts
Date of Birth: 25 September 1991
Age (as in 2017): 25 Years
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Zodiac sign: Libra
Hometown: Mansa, Punjab, India
School: Not Known (Studied in Delhi, India)
College: Hindu College, University of Delhi, India
Educational Qualifications: Graduation in Indian Classical Music
Father- Subhash Goyal (Singer)
Mother- Anju Goyal (Singer)Shipra Goyal parents
Hobbies: Painting, travelling, driving, shopping, art & craft
Album Debut: Aao Sai Ji (2010)
Singing Debut: Ishq Bulaava with Vishal-Shekhar (2014, Hasee toh Phasee)
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 55 kg
Figure Measurements: 34-27-34
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Favourite Singer: Kavita Krishnamurthy, Ghulam Ali, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Beyonce
Favourite Color: Pink
Favourite Destination: Mumbai, India
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shipra Goyal
- Shipra belongs to a family of musicians with roots in Mansa, Punjab.
- She started singing at a very early age and gained experience while attending her parents live shows and recordings.
- In 6th standard, she was first time participated in her music competition and won the 1st prize at state-level.
- She was a bright student and was the topper of board exams in 12th standard in her school.
- In 2013, she dropout her master’s degree and came to Mumbai for singing.
- At the age of 21, she represented India in Europe’s Flower Carnival among 11 Countries.
- She also performed at the event 150th years of Arrival of Indians in South Africa and the 55th anniversary of India and Thailand relations platform in Bangkok.
- She is a versatile singer and can sing from Punjabi to English to Hindi numbers, Sufi to Rock, from Classical to Western.
- In 2014, her first religious song Vela Aa Gaya Hai (Chaar Sahibzaade), was a huge hit.