Shraddha Arya is an Indian actress who has appeared in television shows like Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, Tumhari Paakhi, and Dream Girl. She has also done films such as Paathshaala and Nishabd. Arya has done a number of major ad campaigns with brands like TVS Scooty, Pears, and Johnson & Johnson among many others. Since 2017, she is portraying the role of Preeta in Zee TV’s popular series Kundali Bhagya. Due to her great acting skill, she has become one of the most renowned actresses of Indian television.
Real Name: Shraddha Arya
Date of Birth: 17 August 1987
Age (as in 2017): 30 Years
Birth Place: New Delhi, India
Zodiac sign: Leo
Hometown: New Delhi, India
School: Not Known
College: Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, New Delhi
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Education Qualifications: Master of Arts (M.A.) in Economics
Favorite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
Favorite Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5’ 6”
Weight: 54 kg
Figure Measurements: 34-26-34
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut: Kalvanin Kadhali (Tamil, 2006), Nishabd (Bollywood, 2007), Godava (Telugu, 2007), Vandae Maatharam (Malayalam, 2010), Double Decker (Kannada, 2011)
TV Debut: India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj (2004)
Marital Status: Engaged
Affair/Boyfriend: Jayant Ratti
Some Interesting Facts about Shraddha Arya
- Shraddha participated in the TV show India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj that aired on Zee TV and became the first runner-up from all over India.
- She got a breakthrough role in 2006 in the Tamil film Kalvanin Kadhali, wherein she played the role of Tina.
- After that, she ventured into Bollywood with Ram Gopal Varma’s Nishabd. She also appeared in the Shahid Kapoor-starrer Paathshaala.
- She appeared in the Shael Oswal’s popular video song Soniye Heeriye in 2010.
- Apart from being an actress, she is also a host and has hosted the famous comedy show Mazaak Mazaak Mein that aired on Life OK.