Sidharth Malhotra is an Indian model-turned-actor who is popular in Bollywood industry. He came into limelight with Karan Johar’s movie Student of the year along with Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan. He has recieved a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut nomination for SOTY. He was last seen in the movie Baar Baar Dekho opposite Katrina Kaif. He has been named brand ambassador for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Skill India Campaign. He was seen in movie Ittefaq along with Sonakshi Sinha.
Real Name: Sidharth Malhotra
Profession: Model, Actor
Date of Birth: 16 January, 1985
Age (as in 2017): 32 Years
Birth Place: Surat, Gujarat (India)
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hometown: Delhi, India
School: St. Xavier’s School, Don Bosco School (Delhi)
College: Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Delhi)
Father: Sunil Malhotra (Doctor)
Mother: Rimma Malhotra (School Principal)
Sister: Akanksha Malhotra
Brother: Punit Malhotra
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 6′ 1″
Weight: 80 Kgs
– Chest : 40 inches
– Waist : 28 inches
– Biceps : 14 inches
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Movie Debut: Student of the Year (2012)
Favourite Actor: Shahrukh Khan
Favourite Sports: Football
Favourite Color: Blue
Marital Status: Unmarried
Girlfriends/Affairs: Not Known
Price per Movie: 5-6 Crores
Price per Endorsement 20-25 Lakhs
Net worth: $10 Million
Sidharth Malhotra will be seen as army espionage agent opposite Rakul Preet Singh in Neeraj Pandey’s upcoming directorial “Aiyaary”. The project also stars Manoj Bajpayee and is based on true events. It will release on Republic Day 2018.
Some Unknown Sidharth Malhotra Facts
- He has a brilliant education records. He was a leader in arts.
- He started his career in the age of 16. He did a TV serial Prithviraj Chauhan as child artist. He was noticed by a modelling agent in a café.
- He likes eating Gulab Jamun and Jalebi. He says he likes eating Gulab Jamun with pickles.
- Munching chicken Roll at PVR Saket (Delhi) is one among his favourite student memories.
- His father looked for an engineer in his son.
- Apart from acting in films, Malhotra is an endorser of several brands and products, such as Coca-Cola, Corneto, and American Swan.
- In 2013, Malhotra performed at an event alongside Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor and Huma Qureshi to raise funds for the flood-affected victims of Uttarakhand.
- He collaborated with PETA for a campaign to create awareness about dogs.
- In August 2016, he performed in various cities of the USA as a part of the “Dream Team 2016” tour, also featuring fellow actors Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Katrina Kaif, Parineeti Chopra, and Aditya Roy Kapur, as well as filmmaker Karan Johar and rapper Badshah.