Surbhi Chandna is an Indian model and television actress. She got her breakthrough role by playing parallel lead in Zee TV’s popular daily soap Qubool Hai as Haya. She has featured in several commercial ads. She also played a small role in the 2014 Vidya Balan starrer, Bobby Jasoos. Surbhi has also appeared in an episodic role in Sony Entertainment Television (India)’s Aahat. Currently, she is seen in Star Plus’ daily soap Ishaqbaaz as Anika.
Real Name : Surbhi Chandna
Nickname : Surbhi
Profession : Actress
Date of Birth : 11 September 1989
Age (as in 2017) : 27 Years
Birth Place : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign : Scorpio
Nationality : Indian
Hometown : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School : Not Known
College : Atharva Institute of Management Studies
Educational Qualifications : MBA in Marketing
Religion : Hindu
Hobbies :Reading and dancing
TV Debut : Qubool Hai
Physical Stats & Features
Height : 5′ 4″
Weight : 53 Kg
Eye Color : Black
Hair Color : Black
Marital Status : Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends : Not Known
Husband : N/A
Some Interesting Facts about Surbhi Chandna
- She has worked for Indian Princess 2011 contest before entering to the television and modeling industry.
- She was seen in the flick Bobby Jasoos which starred Vidya Balan. She had many bollywood films offers but she chose television.
- Surbhi is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- She has also handled a beauty pageant named Indian Princess, organized several events and worked behind the camera while working in the Atharva Group of Institutes before starting her acting career.
- She got her breakthrough role by playing parallel lead in Zee TV’s popular serial Qubool Hai.