Tiger Shroff is an Indian actor popular in bollywood industry. He is the son of renowned Bollywood personality Jackie Shroff. He made his debut in Bollywood with ‘Heropanti’ starring Kriti Sanon. He was seen in Koffee with Karan alongwith his father Jackie Shroff. Tiger Shroff had voicing the Spider-Man/Peter Parker in the Hindi version of the movie, for the Indian audience. Spider-Man: Homecoming. He was last seen in film Baaghi 2 which casts Disha Patani opposite him.
Real Name: Jai Hemant Shroff
Profession: Actor, Dancer
Date of Birth: 2 March 1990
Age (as in 2018): 28 Years
Birth Place: Mumbai, India
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School: Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
College: Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh (dropped)
Educational Qualifications: 12th Standard
Hobbies: Dancing, Martial Arts, Gym, Playing Football
Father: Jackie Shroff (actor)
Mother: Ayesha Dutt (actress)
Sister: Krishna Shroff (younger)
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 69 kg
– Chest: 43 Inches
– Waist: 28 inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Movie: Heropanti (2014)
Favourite Food: Non-Veg Foodie
Favourite Actor: Bruce Lee, Aamir Khan
Favourite Film: Enter the Dragon (1973)
Favourite Sport: Football
Favourite Color: White
Favourite Perfume: Brand Chanel Allure Sport
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Girlfriends: Disha Patani
Salary: 5 Crores (INR) per movie
Net Worth: 50 Crore (INR)
Tiger Shroff is all set to romance two actresses in the upcoming project ‘Student of the Year 2‘. The film will be directed by Punit Malhotra and will have a love triangle. As per the reports, Tara Sutaria and Ananya Pandey have been finalised for SOTY 2.
Some Interesting Facts about Tiger Shroff
- His paternal grandparents were Rita Shroff (Ethnic Turk) and Kakubhai Shroff (Gujarati astrologer).
- He is a trained martial artist. He loved sports and was more of a sports person before he decided to start his acting career.
- He is a fan of WWE wrestling.
- He was offered the lead role in remake of TV Show ‘Fauji‘ in 2009, but he declined it.
- Unlike his father, Jackie, he is 100% non-vegetarian.
- He helped Aamir Khan during his workout sessions for Dhoom 3 film. Aamir even wanted to produce Tiger’s debut film.
- Being a fitness freak, he spends most of his time at gym to maintain his physique.
- He performed all his stunts himself, without using ropes in his debut movie “Heropanti”.
- Tiger & Shraddha Kapoor were classmates while Athiya Shetty & Krishna Shroff were his juniors in the same school.