Tina Ahuja is an Indian actress who works in Bollywood films. Born to actor Govinda and Sunita Ahuja, she is the granddaughter of Arun Kumar Ahuja and Nirmala Devi, and cousin of Vinay Anand, Ragini Khanna, Amit Khanna and Krushna Abhishek. Ahuja made her Bollywood debut in the comedy drama Second Hand Husband alongside Gippy Grewal, Dharmendra and Geeta Basra.
Real Name: Narmmadaa Ahuja
Date of Birth: 16 July 1989
Age (as in 2017): 28 Years
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Residence: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
College: D.B.M.S. English School
Hobbies: Dancing and Singing
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight : 52 kg
Figure Measurements: 33-26-33
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Film Debut: Second Hand Husband (2015)
Father: Govinda (Actor)
Mother: Sunita Ahuja
Sister: Yashvardan Ahuja
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affair/Boyfriend: Not Known
In Second Hand Husband Movie
Govinda’s daughter Tina Ahuja made her Bollywood debut with the film Second Hand Husband. She has played the role of Gurpreet and popular Punjabi musician Gippy Grewal played the role of Rajbir in the movie.
Some Interesting Facts About Tina Ahuja
- Tina’s original name was Narmada, but she changed it to Tina for her debut film, Second Hand Husband.
- She did a basic fashion designing course and then completed her acting course from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute and London Film Institute.
- She received the “Emerging Actress of the Year” award at sixth Annual India Leadership Conclave and Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2015.
- She was voted “Best New Face of the Year” at the seventh Annual India Leadership Conclave and Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2016.
- She has many relatives from entertainment industry like Krishna Abhishek, Aarti Singh, Ragini Khanna, Amit Khanna and Soumya Seth.