Trisha Krishnan is an Indian film actress and model, who primarily works in the South Indian film industries, where she has established herself as a leading actress. She was noticed after winning several beauty pageants like the Miss Madras contest (1999), which marked her entry into filmdom.
Real Name: Trisha Krishnan
Profession: Actress, Model
Date of Birth: 4 May 1983
Age (as in 2017): 34 Years
Birth Place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Hometown: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
School: Sacred Heart Matriculation Hr. Sec School, Church Park, Chennai
College: Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
Educational Qualifications: BBA
Hobbies: Reading books, Swimming
Physical Stats & More
Weight: 53 kg
Body Measurements: 33-25-33
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Tamil: Jodi (1999)
Telugu: Nee Manasu Naaku Telusu (2003)
Bollywood: Khatta Meetha (2010)
Kannada: Power (2014)
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Boyfriend/Affair: Rana Daggubati (Actor),
Varun Manian (Entrepreneur & Film producer, Ex-fiance)
Trisha is currently busy in doing handful of Tamil films. As per the reports, the actress has yet grabbed one more Tamil movie opposite actor Vikram. The flick will be the sequel of ‘Saamy’ under Hari’s direction. This is third time for Tisha to team up with Hari and Vikram.
1999 Jodi (Tamil)
2003 Lesa Lesa (Tamil)
2003 Nee Manasu Naaku Telusu
2005 Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana
2010 Namo Venkatesa
2014 Power (Kannada)
2015 Cheekati Rajyam (Telugu)
2016 Nayaki (Telugu)
Some Lesser Known Facts about Trisha Krishnan
- She starred in the much popular video ‘Meri Chunar Ud Ud Jaaye’ alongside Ayesha Takia, and sung by Falguni Pathak.
- She was engaged to Varun Manian in January 2015. He was a businessman, but the engagement didn’t last and ended in May, 2015.
- She has been paired up with almost every huge star of south.Her co-stars include Illaiyathalapathy Vijay, Ajith, Chiranjivi, Prabhas, Siddharth etc.
- She has appeared in adverts for Vivel Di Wills as well. She is credited with very impressive screen presence which probably makes her big time favourite of brands and their promotions.
- She won Miss Salem award and Miss Madras contest in 1999.
- She has starred opposite Akshay Kumar in ‘Khatta Meetha’. It was also her Bollywood debut.
- She has been appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador of Peta.