Ulka Gupta is an Indian film and television actress. She is popularly known as Manu as she played the role of Manu (the young Rani Lakshmibai) in the Zee TV soap Jhansi Ki Rani until leap and later Ulka made a re-entry to the same show as Kaali. Her Debutant Film is a Tollywood Movie ‘Andhra Pori’ in which she plays the Lead Character Prashanti. Ulka Gupta also worked in 2015 Telugu film Rudhramadevi.
Real Name: Ulka Gagan Gupta
Date of Birth: 12 April 1997
Age (as in 2017): 20 Years
Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign: Aries
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School: Rustomjee International School, Dahisar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
College Not Known
Educational Qualification: Not Known
Father- Gagan Gupta (Actor)
Mother- Manju Gupta
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5’ 2”
Weight: 48 kg
Figure Measurements: 30-26-32
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Film/Marathi: Odh (2016)
Film/Telugu: Andhra Pori (2015)
TV: Reshamdankh (2005)
Favourite Actor: Leonardo Dicapario
Favourite Actresses: Anushka Shetty, Shuqi, Late Divya Bharti
Favourite Colour: Blue
Favourite Sports: Cricket, Football, Badminton, Swimming, Horse Riding
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Not Known
Some Interesting Facts About Ulka Gupta
- She first faced the camera in Resham Dankh, then she got Saat Phere, in which she played Savri, Saloni’s daughter.
- She is best known for her Versatile performance when she played the role of Manu in Jhansi Ki Rani.
- For making the serial very lively, she worked hard and undergone horse riding and sword fighting for two months. Apart from this training, she also learnt Sanskrit to deliver shlokas.
- She worked in a Telugu movie Andhra Pori which is produced by Ramesh Prasad.
- She is set to return to the small screen as a 20-year-old Parvati in the mythological drama, ‘Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav.