Yogita Bihani is an Indian actor who made her television debut as protagonist in Ekta Kapoor’s romantic soap opera Dil Hi Toh Hai in 2018. She has completed her high school education from Sumermal Jain Public School in 2012. In addition, she has received 87.6% in her 12th-grade school CBSE board examination.
Real Name: Yogita Bihani
Date of Birth: 18 December 1994
Age (as in 2018): 23 Years
Birthplace: New Delhi, India
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Hometown: New Delhi, India
School: Sumermal Jain Public School, New Delhi
University: University of Delhi, New Delhi
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Computer Science
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 55 kg
Figure Measurements: (approx.) 32-24-34
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
TV: Dil Hi Toh Hai (2018)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Not Known
Some Interesting Facts about Yogita Bihani
- After completing her graduation from Delhi, she joined Redfoodie Startup in Faridabad, Delhi NCR and worked at different positions until 2016.
- Then, Yogita joined the ‘Pratham Education Foundation’ as a Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
- Later, she worked as a Manager (Sales and Operations) at Trilyo until 2018 when she bagged the role of the protagonist Palak Sharma in Ekta Kapoor’s Indian soap opera, Dil Hi Toh Hai on Sony TV.
- Bihani’s career in glamour world began in 2018 when she participated and was selected amongst Top 3 contestants in Femina Miss India 2018.
- However her biggest break came in April 2018 when she was selected to shoot for the promo with Megastar Salman Khan for his upcoming gameshow Dus Ka Dum on Sony TV.
- After the promo went on air, she was spotted by Ekta Kapoor.