Zoya Afroz is an Indian actress and model who appears in Hindi films. She was the winner of Pond’s Femina Miss India Indore 2013. She was later crowned as Pond’s Femina Miss India International 2013 at the 50th edition of Pond’s Femina Miss India, held at Yash Raj Studios, Mumbai on 24 March 2013. She has also worked in numerous films, serials and commercials as a child artist.
Real Name: Zoya Afroz
Famous Role: Chandini Roy in Bollywood film The Xposé (2014)
Date of Birth: 10 January 1994
Age (as in 2017): 23 Years
Birth Place: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Hometown: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
School: R.N. Shah High School, Juhu, Mumbai
College: Mithibai College, Mumbai
Education Qualifications: Graduate
Hobbies: Swimming, reading books
Father: Shadaab Afroz
Mother: Saleha Afroz
Brother: Zaf Khan
Physical Stats & Features
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 51 kg
Figure Measurements: 32-24-33
Eye Color: Hazel Green
Hair Color: Black
Film: Hum Saath Saath Hain (Bollywood, 1999, as a child), From Tia With Love (Hollywood, 2005), Sadi Gali Aaya Karo (Pollywood, 2012), Tamizhan Endru Sol (Tamil, 2017)
TV: Kora Kagaz (Hindi, 1998)
Marital Status Unmarried
Affair/Boyfriend: Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zoya Afroz
- She made her first on-screen appearance as a child artist in 1998 by playing the role of Baby in the TV serial ‘Kora Kagaz’ that aired on Star Plus.
- As a child artist, she featured in numerous commercial advertisements of popular brands such as Rasna, Whirlpool, Shoppers stop, Jet Airways, PSPO fan, and New York Life Insurance.
- She worked in different languages such as Hindi, English, Punjabi, and Tamil.
- She won the title of Pond’s Femina Miss India Indore 2013 and Pond’s Femina Miss India International 2013.
- She was among the top five finalists of Femina Miss India 2013.
- In 2013, she was honored with the Bharat Ratna Dr. Ambedkar Beauty Queen of the Year Award.
- In 2014, she won the Big Life OK Now Award for Best Actress for her performance in the Bollywood film ‘The Xposé.’